March 7, 2020
There is a lot of fort building going on these days!
L drew this heart and without realizing I was behind him, prayed, "Dear Heavely father, please put love in my heart, AMEN!"
Super Emmie
*We are trying to get her to say her name, and sometimes she will say it, but most often she says "MeMe" so we have been calling her MeMe lately :)
Both kiddos are always game to put fun things on
Kite adventures with friends at the park, Gunnar & Maddox!
Park Party
Between two playdates, we spent almost 5 hours outdoors yesterday!
E's bestie, Makynzie. I LOVE their little hair!
This little piggy scooted all the way down the big hill
Taking a rock shower...because dirt.
Speaking of dirt...
Charley and I did our first Peloton outdoor run, it pushed us much harder than we normally go. Charley and I are excited for the warmer weather an a return to our runs together :)










Comments
Post a Comment