March 12, 2020

Spring daylight savings time is rough!

I don't watch the Bachelor, but I went to a neighbor's finale viewing party and we each got a rose! 

Happy birthday Jeremy! (yesterday)

Lincoln picked this our for Jeremy. He was so proud, he was telling everyone, even the cashier, "Today's my daddys birthday!! His favorite color is BLUE!"

Granna and Papa came to visit & celebrate J's bday and Lincoln won't let them go! He holds their hands everywhere!

I mean everywhere :)

L got a new bunk bed & its all tricked out with Spiderman :)

Little Miss got 5 stitches after riding a rocking horse a little too hard, she is sore but in good spirits!

She was a super tough girl, didn't cry when they put topical or the lidocaine shot, only when they covered her face during the stitches. She is my tough cookie!


Comments

Popular Posts