March 17, 2020

Today both of the offices that I work for shut down officially for two weeks (at least). I have mixed feelings about this. I'll get no paycheck and we still are committed to paying our nanny. But since we are paying Linda, she will still come and watch the kids 3 full days/week per usual and I can read, work out and work on photo books during that time! 

Granna and Papa Schlosser came to visit!! We all had an absolute blast!

Both kids were in heaven!

Story time! "Meow!"

All true artists wear underwear on their heads.

E got her stitches out yesterday. She picked a Spiderman sticker (without prompting) at the end and was SO PROUD of herself and showed it off to her brother and daddy when she got home.

Showing it off to Papa

Lincoln and I went on a hike to social distance ourselves. #ourpartCO

He walked over 2 miles, and it was extremely hilly! I was so proud!

King of the Hill 

This little one loves her kefir. 
Side note: she took off her pink dress and insisted on wearing bro's KC Chiefs shirt :) Mom and Dad were extremely proud

Walmart splurge-these shoes are too cute!!




Comments

Popular Posts