March 5, 2020
I had a super Douglas County mom day. After work, I rode to a hot yoga class in my friend's Tessela and then had margs with more friends. Long day & now I'm newly a huge fan of hot yoga!
Linda sent this great one of the kids the other day. She is such a blessing in our lives, I can tell she really really cares about these two goobers :)
We went swimming with Tenley the other day :) Of course they enjoyed every moment of it
Lincoln Shark do do...do do do do
Emmie is going to be a high flight risk at the pool this year, she will jump in given any chance!
He's worn his Spiderman costume almost every day this week. I love love love this phase!
Emmie the Pooh
We got "Who Gives a Crap" recycled toilet paper and tissue paper, excited to give it a try!
Linda sent this one of the kids today, she organized this activity herself, I thought it was really sweet and thoughtful!
My little crafty kiddos!



Comments
Post a Comment