March 8, 2020
Jeremy's co-worker got this crazy board game that can take 8+ hours to do, so in honor of his upcoming bday, he took the day to play. He left at 11am and it is now currently 8:20pm and they aren't finished yet! I'm glad he is getting some quality down time in!
This is what we did to keep busy!
This is a fun table I set up for tomorrow when I am gone at work, Lincoln can use dot markers, dot stickers and q-tips to trace the lines to help with his fine motor strength!
This rice table kept both kids very entertained for a long time!
My 2020 goal was to create a fun space in the basement, well really- a place we could at least walk lol-- and its finally pretty much complete. Its so nice to have this space to spend fun time with the kiddos.
It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day out and I got major spring cleaning, so we cleaned the van mats (a stuck/dried on piece of lara bar was the last straw). Emmie tried to eat the soap in the bucket the whole time, but both kids loved the time outside together
This kid takes his car washing skills very seriously!





Comments
Post a Comment