Chronicalling COVID March 31, 2020
The sweetest little super hero!
& his teeny side kick!
Emmie insists on riding this little bike, even though her feet can't touch the pedals all of the way, so Lincoln happily pushes her. She is going to make a great manager one day
We saw painted rocks on one of our walks. Lincoln said "LETS PAINT SPIDERMAN ROCKS! and give some to our friends!!" So we did!
One of our friends even painted a rock and gave one to us in return!! Lincoln cherishes it SO much! He proudly showed dad and Ms Linda.
& holds the rock like this when he watches tv :)
On our first walk of the day. We literally go on at least 2-3 walks per day because 1. it allows me to escape the mess in the house
2. sunshine!! I'm thankful that if COVID had to happen, its in the spring time when we can enjoy this weather to the fullest!
Painting with potatoes.
Clearly, I'm running out of ideas lol
Salad stealer.
They are besties (when they aren't screaming at eachother lol)
The owners of our local Duncan Donuts go to our church, they recently had a son pass away and are doing donut kits to help raise $. We happily wanted to do our part.
Charley and I are back to our daily runs! It makes me SO happy to get to exercise outside when I can!
Building his spidey muscles.
Petyon Manning was at our Parker Chick-fil-a!
Jeremy has sprained a rib muscle due to his cough. While his muscle really hurts, his cough is getting better. The kids and I are doing great.
Jeremy and I started watching the Tiger King on Netfix because of all of the internet memes. We watched the first 3 episodes and are hooked!
I've been using this time to work on my family photo yearbooks. I've completed 2016, 2017 and the majority of 2018. I FINALLY have the time! We already got our 2016 book back, and I love looking at the pictures with Lincoln. He and E look soooooo much alike at the same age!
Kristin Check In:
As an introvert, I am mostly enjoying this "social isolation" by doing the yearbooks, working out and reading. I am also getting a lot more cleaning done than I would normally do. However, I do really miss my regular routine. But we get to facetime with Kelli almost every day, which is such an unexpected blessing in all of this. I love the internet memes, the creativity that businesses are coming up with, and the neighborhood chalk artwork and bear hunts (and flower hunts, smily hunts, ect). Sure, it gets boring (there are only so many times you can go on a walk before it looses its novelty) and I miss Lincoln's activities, my friends & my work. But this is a crazy time and I'm trying to make the best of it.












Comments
Post a Comment