Chronicling COVID19 Post 1

All dental offices are closed by a state mandate until April 14th at least.
Yesterday, Linda came and I was able to go to the office with my laptop (which is closed down) just to work on photo books, I went on a Peloton run, and completely organized the master bedroom and bathroom. It was a dream! 

Then today, we got 7 inches of snow so we were trapped in all day andI think I'm going to lose it. I don't know how I'm going to make it to April 14th! Side note- too afraid to check our 401k account. So much anxiety. Actually, I haven't been able to sleep much because of the anxiety of the unknown. I like predictability and my job. This limbo is so odd.

We started off the morning with some yoga. We found a lady on youtube who makes kiddo yoga super fun! 

Our neighborhood is so awesome. People are getting rid of old toys and books right and left to help other people's kids. L scored this sweet Batman toy!

Oatmeal banana bread muffins

We had to do something with those 7 inches of snow!

Brick road. Its fun because the bricks can be moved for endless fun!
Side note: I've ordered a ton of things off of Amazon already. Eek. Most of them were suggestions for Lincoln's occupational therapist to help continue his learning since she isn't able to come to our house. (I tried).

We started bedtime at 5:15pm because mom was ready for them to go to SLEEP! 

Whilst slaving away with laundry, Emmie comes back with a big ol' grin on her face. Several minutes later, I found this. The real reason for the national toilet paper shortage.

Tomorrow I'm planning to clean Lincoln's teeth at home, grab some fresh eggs from a neighbor friend and **Hopefully** get the kiddos and Charley out for a walk outside!! Its a scary time, but I am enjoying the novelty, internet memes, extra time and not washing my hair!!

Love you all, stay well!

Comments

Popular Posts