Chronicalling COVID: March 24, 2020
Doing anything to keep busy these days!
Our "Bear Cave" is over two years old and still going strong. We did some renovations :)
Lincoln's OT recommended this toy to help strengthen his fine motor skills, Emmie is enjoying being a benefactor as well.
A friend in the neighborhood is selling cookie kits to decorate at home. You can pick letters, #s, Easter theme, dinosaurs, anything! So much fun!!
Linc had a ton o fun!
Enjoying her scrambled eggs :)
We decided to paint letters for friends and family. We completed one before I lost my mind with the paint mess.
Smashing confetti eggs.
We did Cosmic Kids Yoga with our bestie, Tenley via Facetime :)
I came down the stairs after folding laundry and found Lincoln reading a book to Emmie :)
"Mom's Quarantine Wine Night" via Zoom!
Dentistry Instagram feeds are showing fun scaling videos so I can still get my fix :)
Today our neighborhood is putting out flowers on the front of the house for kids to go on a walk and tally up how many they see!
Yesterday was a bear hunt :)







Comments
Post a Comment