Chronicalling COVID April 2, 2020
Emmie is proud to be able to help with retrieving the mail these days. Especially wearing every color that she owns!
This was the line at Costco on Tuesday. They only let 75 people in at a time. After waiting in line for 20 minutes and seeing no movement, I decided to go to Sprouts instead.
"Mommy this is a TORNADO TANK right?!?" I love how he sees the world!!
Cheese balls
She definitely is taking after her brother's comedic footsteps!
Happy and healthy!
I am receiving a full paycheck from my Parker office, and go in for a few hours, a few days a week to help clean/organize/ect. It gives me a reason to do my hair and make up, so I like that :)
We miss our friends and family very much and wish you all happiness and health!
xo,
k

Comments
Post a Comment