Chronicalling COVID April 4, 2020


We got our matching NPR shirts! The whole family!

Both kids have have been ravenous! 

Living his best life on quarantine. (Watching Odd Squad and Daniel Tiger)

We finally completed the bunk bed!

Seaweed Queen

As Marcia put it, "wait until she figures out how to turn the laundry bin upside down as a stool!"
Bonnie & Clyde
 (Normally I would have been working when this photo was taken :)

Cookie dough tillamook is gone :( what has the world come to?!
Other items out of stock today:
sugar and brown sugar
all pasta
eggs


The pony is evern quarantined! (check out his hoofs!)

When I got home, I had a big helper!

While on our walk today, Emmie and Lincoln pretended like they were on the phone and L said, "What do you want to do on our date night Emmie? Oops, my phone hung up. I'm back! We will go on a LOT of dates because I love you. I Love you soooooo much!"

We longingly gazed at the swimming pool.

We have been watching Tiger King. We will be getting a tiger. Best part of all of this COVID stuff continues to be the internet memes!

Playing with the sandbox

ABC mouse time. 

Finally using the swing as it was intended!

My $30 impulse buy

Good "clean" fun!

Emmie's vocabulary is EXPLODING! She will pretty much parrot anything we say, like "uppie, wow, *HOT* (most frequent), ooold (cold), off-ee (coffee), nooo (snow), Bubba (for brother), Gekko! (when brother watches PJ masks), ooo (blue), the list goes on. We try to narrate our day :) 




Comments

Popular Posts