Chornicalling COVID April 8, 2020
I'm going to have a hard time when society gets up and running again. I mean, I wake up with no alarm....other than my children (they alternate who wakes up at 6:30am *this early bird is not complaining*) and get to be outside for several hours a day.
I took another dental CE course, and they are speculating that in dentistry we will likely have to wear face shields from now on, which is great and I am happy to comply with that, however I'm worried about how our light will work with that because the trend in dentistry for the past 10 years has been to have a light on your loupes/safety glasses. I'm not too concerned about it, but it is on my mind. Other things that they have talked about, but were noted to not likely be mandatory are: hair caps (like the good old days), nasal filtration (which I happen to already own because of my high affinity for dental CE/innovations), disposable lab jackets and having masks and sanitizer out in the waiting room for patients. It was a good class to hear about how dentistry is going to adapt to this "new age". They also touched based on the different varieties of the corona virus which was helpful.
Back to the pics:
I went to the office yesterday to clean the baseboards/windows/ect and was pleasantly surprised to see my little tooth succulent was still alive!!!
Fort building during the Quarantine.
Once upon a time, I was worried that their 3 year age difference was too much, but they really are best friends!
We made muffins to go with our pantry donations to our local food pantry since they are short on stock these days.
& artwork to go with it :)
Linda assembled the final products, which were dropped off with our donations :)
We got porch pasta!!! My sweet and very dear friend and neighbor, Christina dropped off some pasta after we bumped into each other on a walk the other day, and I was complaining about how King Soopers had no pasta when I went on Sunday. She also let us borrow her humidifier when Jeremy had his surgery last year, her and her family are amazing and hilarious!
Both kids love:
1. being outdoors
2. water
3. artwork
so I slapped this together for them
They were happy to wash daddy's car
Painting the tree with chalk paint
Peanut butter & celery girl like her mama
Ending with a 20 month old smile :D
Highlights from today:
Got to facetime with Kelli & kid crew today! Always the best part!
Sunshine and 70 degrees with the kids
My dental CE course
Family dinner together (chili)
We are looking at playsets for the back yard, which I know will be a lot of maintenance, but I think our kids will really like it. I mean, its the most practical Quarantine 2020 purchase right now...besides toilet paper.
I *finally* got an instacart order to go through from Costco (I've been needing to go for a week and the outdoor lines have been too crazy or no instacart availability)
I got to zoom with my gal pals from the neighborhood last night!





Comments
Post a Comment