Big Quarantine Bday 2020

Well, I'm another year wiser. To celebrate my bday, some of my friends and I were planning to go on a trip to Vail, but that got cancelled with the quarantine. However, I *really* enjoyed my big day! 

It started with delivery from Snooze, I got a work out in (to prove that I'm not old),  we went to play and get outside at the pond, I got a homemade dirt cake (my fav) from a friend/neighbor. My friends went above and beyond and decorated our porch with 30 hearts with 30 little love notes & goodies for me!! It was amazing!! Then Linda came over and put the kids to bed while Jeremy and I went to daniel's park to have dinner, a celebatory glass of champagne, and play cards & listen to a podcast!

The bag that the kids decorated for my present :)

Jeremy got me these awesome tooth socks, Emmie begged to put them on, and once I helped her, she ran for the hills! 

My friends are incredible! They staggered their visits (to be socially distanced) and left 30 hearts with kind words attached to our garage! It made my whole day!

I requested to do yoga with the kids, because I really love doing that with them, even though its like herding cats.

Playing dress up with Emmie

Linda took down the hearts from the garage and put them all over the kitchen cabinets so I could see the love notes more :)

Lovingly adding sprinkles to my birthday cake.

My friends left gifts on the front porch due to the quarantine, they really out did themselves!

A vase & flowers that the kids made me

Linda watched the kids so Jeremy and I could grab some Hacienda and go to Daniel's Park to watch the sunset. We listened to Oprah's podcast with Michelle Obama and discussed that and played cards. It was perfect!




Comments

Popular Posts