Chronicalling COVID April 6, 2020



We visited the pond by dad's work yesterday to celebrate the first 70 degree day after a big snow.

Feeding the geese was the best part for the kiddos

These two geese came over to see what Lincoln would feed them....but instead, he waited until they got super close and told them......" Hi! I like Spiderman!"

Emmie has always been an animal lover (esp dogs) & would frequently shout "EEE!" for geese!

We've been having bubble parties on the daily.

Mission complete of wearing the kiddos out (both kiddos slept in an hour later today!)
After the pond and a quick outfit change at home, I took them on a hike in Castle Rock. 
This is Emmie enjoying a dry creek bed ditch.

Who needs a walking stick when you brought your toothbrush?!

"Mommy, take my picture and send it to Maddox!" (his best friend) I'm pretty sure he just made up his own version of Snap chat to keep sane during the pandemic lol

:)

Besties for the resties!

Sunglass stealer.

We got the stairs installed on L's bunk. E has accepted the challenge.
Emmie is interested in how things work, especially when daddy is involved.

I know I'm bias, but my kids are pretty darn cute.

and silly.

I am taking a social media hiatus for 7 days and two days in, I already feel much relief. While I love seeing others spend time with their family, the anxiety and speculation and complaining that I see on fb and IG stress me out too much. I plan to catch up once a week for now, so I can keep in touch, but not be overwhelmed.

Kristin's Personal Update:
I've got a zoom call with my neighborhood gals tonight that I'm really looking forward to.
Going to go into work to clean for a few hours at some point, but first I'm going to enjoy some sunshine on a run with Charley.
I have more dental CE tomorrow that I'm looking forward to.
On a 17 day Peloton streak that I'm feeling proud of!
I am embracing my *late* twenties for the few days that I still can by exercising as much as I can before my bones get old.

ps- you know you're getting older when you wait for the kids to go to bed so you can watch a Disney movie without being interrupted!  (Onward was so good!)


Comments

Popular Posts