Chronicalling COVID April 16, 2020
When it snows, WE BAKE!
Spiderman helping to make muffins to give to the local food shelter again.
Perhaps we should assemble a cupcake castle or something.
We are desperate for entertainment.
Mixing the rice krispies with my ambitious sous chef
Emmie kept sneaking the marshmallows
Pumpkin muffins for our own troops.
Seriously, there is nothing else for us to do.
Raising a young gentleman to do the dishes too. His kind heart loves helping!
Dressed up to wish a friend HBD!
They had a hot chocolate tea party in their fancy clothes
I asked L what all of this seaweed was on the floor, his response; "Oh Mommy, it just a trail of seaweed to lead Emmie to my room" & it worked like magic. She followed him right there! But the smell was terrible!
There were MANY meltdowns today (its hard when you're 1 year old sister continually tears down your fort blankets), tantrums (when said 1 year old is told she can't eat chocolate covered raisins for breakfast), and you want to hang out with your daddy so bad but he is working in his study. These pics are 200% the highlight reel of the day. I didn't want to picture the wrecked living room and crusted on slime on the floor, or the burnt marshmallow on the stove burners. But on the bright side, we spent a lot of time together baking, I watched Lincoln take care of his digital hampsters on an app (he LOOOOOVES doing this), & had some really quality time together.
Health Updates:
Jeremy's rib is considerably better!
I am enjoying the last two days in my *late* twenties. I got to take a little bday walk with my good friend and neighbor, Erynn yesterday while it was still sunny, she is thebomb.com!
Lincoln is great, sleeping a lot lately because I think he is hitting a growth spurt.
Emmie has a cold & runny nose/cough but is in good spirits...which are always enhanced with chocolate covered raisins.
Charley has been happily running with me (on the days it doesn't snow) and still spry enough to still reach on the counter and grab L's grilled cheese sandwiches.
Love you all!


Comments
Post a Comment