December 7th, 2019
They have been fighting a lot more lately. Emmie will bat at L's face or splash him and he does the same back. Lots of bickering considering one of the two of them can't even talk yet. But they sure do love their stroller rides together.
M & L are best buds and pretty stinkin' cute!
We are doing a 3 week soccer class with L's bestie, Maddox. We got there a little early Friday and these two were kicking the ball around a little before it started.
Emmie was really interested and kept following Lincoln and his friend around with the soccer ball.
Soccer babe
Maddox & L with their victory balloons!
Once L was actually playing, E kept trying to join the team!
She may be a sporty gal, but she is also very much a girly girl. Here she is after having whimpered by her clothes bins for me to put on FOUR shirts (limited to four because I couldn't get a 5th over her sweat shirt), a scarf, a necklace, two different shoes and nail polish! If she spots clothes, she will almost always try to put them on, even if they are big bro's, or in mom's closet! Lincoln never did this so I think its hilarious!
Tasting the Colorado snow in the sunset.
We got our Christmas lights professionally installed this year, they look amazing! They are red-white-green, and multi-color around the perimeter of the fence. Lincoln's Christmas program is tomorrow, we are all really looking forward to that. I'm hosting my second annual Gin & Ginerbread party (for moms only) tomorrow evening, I'm super excited about it, its a nice way to hang out with my gal pals from the neighborhood!
Next week Jeremy is visiting STL while I hold down the fort in Co. I'm excited for him to get some quality time with the 'rents!
Love you guys!







Comments
Post a Comment