December 20, 2019

So for the past few weeks, I've let Lincoln pick out my socks, lately he has been picking out my penguin socks and it makes me smile and think of him every time I see them while I'm at work :) 

Mom Confession: this is the result of me bribing him, "put on your clothes (for school), and I'll let you pick out my socks!"

Wrapping paper-Ripping funtivity. Practicing for next week!

 The Crunch Box

was fun!

This bought me a full two hours of distraction while making dinner the other night!

They didn't even want to eat dinner because they were so preoccupied with it :)

Practicing the pincer grasp with his jumbo tweezers. L is doing occupational therapy to help with his grasp with pens and shoveling food in his mouth during lunch time (something that I thought was normal, but preschool said we should have looked at) He has already made leaps and bounds in this department!

Scout dressed up as Spiderman this morning.

Underware head, thanks to big brother.


Chowing down on mac & cheese :) 
Its in these small little moments that my heart feels so fortunate.  After some of the experiences that a few of my friends have had lately conceiving and carrying babies, it really truly, makes me feel so fortunate and blessed to have the life I have. Sometimes I can microfocus on my life and complain about the SILLIEST things, but truly, I have it really really good and am so very thankful to have the life I have. I love each and every one of you reading this. 

Love,
~K

Comments

Popular Posts