December 15, 2019- Part 3 of the Weekend Series!

This was a Christmas whirlwind weekend!! The two previous posts covered yesterday. This morning, we picked up J from the airport, went to his work Chiefs v. Broncos party (SO MUCH FUN!), then straight to a cookie exchange, followed by my most favorite night, my friend and neighbor, Christina's holiday craft party! We packed a whole month's worth of Christmas into this weekend, but I love it and am also looking forward to a more chill weekend coming up. Not so much looking forward to my alarm going off at 5am tomorrow though...

Also, it is SO GREAT to have Jeremy back!!! Emmie won't even let me hold her, she shakes her head and bats her and to keep me away, because she only wants her daddy! It was a great and much needed trip for him, he came back to her showing off all of her walking skills and ALL the snuggles!

Watching the Chiefs game, they won!! Super fun, I love the people that he works with!

At the cookie exchange that we went to, the kids got to make their own cookies too! So thoughtful and Lincoln really had a blast! He made a new friend, Maisey, who was especially sweet and helpful for him like an older sister. 

Classic 4 year old smile

All of the cookies!  I made 6 dozen Christmas rice krispies

And ended up with this! It was my first cookie exchange, and def won't be my last!

Need I say more? Seriously, top 5 favorite days of the year!! Christina's Holiday Craft parties are amazing!!

Julie cut out the vinyl and Christina sanded, prepped the stain, paint, food, ect. She is Martha Stewart Jr!

This is my sign 3/4 done, before I pooped out at 10pm, because the bed is calling my name. Gotta add the leaves and pull off parts of the letters still, but I am LOVING how it turned out!!

Going to bed now. Love you all!





Comments

Popular Posts