December 14, 2019 Part 2
2019 SR Neighborhood Christmas Bash! Daddy was out of town, but we braved the party after I got off of work!
4 year old cheesy smile
1 year old "I'm eating a cookie, mom, leave me a lone" look
We absolutely love our neighborhood!
Lincoln's list: paw patrol boxes---tbd what that actually is and nerf gun
Emmie's list: we are going to get her a pop-up tunnel since she loves the tunnel at the library and a red wagon for summertime to take to the swimming pool.
In to everything!
Reindeer toss!
Snowball toss!
They stuck their hands in the cups covered in tissue paper to get a prize, I'm going to have to steal this idea!
It was literally 25 degrees and I didn't bring coats for the kids (its been a long week) and the train operator held lincoln by the heat lamp while we waited, he was so sweet!
The train, we got to spot different pop up animals along the way!
Enjoying a cookie on our train ride!
Mom enjoyed a delicious gingerbread cupcake!
The operator even gave Lincoln his jacket, since it was a tad windy!
Our neighborhood is the best!
Making pizza afterwards, Emmie was eager to help!
Christmas pjs!





Comments
Post a Comment