December 11, 2019



I LOVE my days off with these two! Jeremy is out of town for several days. Today was an errand day. Lincoln asked several times if we would see his friends, Tenley and Maddox today. I love that he has little best friends! We hit up Costco and the grocery store, mixed with a visit to the library, park and a little tv time :)


This 100% represents the stage that she is in right now. One hand racooning in my diaper bag while scoping the surrounding/opportunities in front of her...with her teeny tiny pony tail!! She is definitely our little "Dora the Explorer" as they church daycare lady nicknamed her.

Since daddy left for a "work trip" (to see Marcia and Bill), Lincoln decided he needed to pack up his suitcase and go on a camping trip. He looks SO much older in this one!!

L is super in to Frozen right now, Olaf is his fav

After my Gin & Ginerbread party this weekend, L has been itching to have his own "Lincoln friend party" since we kept telling him I was having a "mommy friend party". We finally got to make one together when E was down for her second nap today.

We made a table fort upstairs

Lincoln was practicing his jumping skills while I was on the Peloton. He made some hurdles for himself, totally ninja class-esque. Ps- he always wants to work out with me when I'm on the bike, its so sweet!

When J is gone, Jeremy is all Lincoln will talk about. While they were eating their dinner, L declares, "First thing on my list; find a heart for daddy. Oh here it is!" (a celery from the stew lol). Today he was even shouting down the street, as he often does because it echos, first he says "Lincoln! Emmie! I LOVE DADDY!" 

After a long day of errands, I decided to have the kids eat dinner in the tub. Both of them really liked my beef stew and I wasn't about to clean that off the floor tonight. 

Effient & delicious.

Lincoln insisted on eating my salad for breakfast, I don't know how, but I got super blessed with great eaters. Don't get me wrong, Lincoln begs for cookies, candy and popsicles daily, but he will eat some good veggies too :)

My friend had a great IVF transfer today and is coming over tonight so I can help her with her shots still until she gets it down. It is humbling to help her and to see how easy Jeremy and I had it when creating our family. Feeling pretty blessed and happy. Love you all!
xo,
k





Comments

Popular Posts