December 14, 2019
Scout was ready for his morning cup of joe today. I'm ready for Jeremy to come back and take over this again.
L saw this yesterday and exclaimed, "LOOK MOMMY, SCOUT IS EATING LUNCH!!" and cracked up laughing. I hope he never ever ever looses his Christmas enthusiasm!
We recently got Google photos (we were using Amazon Photos) and this is way better because of the nifty little things it does automatically! It did this color contrast without me asking it to! So fun!
I made this for Emmie's xmas gift, its the little lids to her pouches, and she can screw them on and off of their little twisty things. She loves these lids and will often open up a new pouch that she isn't even hungry for or wants, just to twist off the lid, so hopefully this will satisfy her.
It was super windy yesterday so Lincoln took it upon himself to move his penguin and his little Christmas tree inside
Still building away!
We went on a "Candy Cane Hunt" yesterday with our friend, Tenley. Basically an Easter egg hunt with candy canes, the kids used stockings for their baskets. Both of them LOVED it! & it was an easy way for me to occupy them during the witching hour
Spot the candy cane that was right above them on the chair...since it was right out of their sight line, they kept hanging out there and it took them a hot minute to find it! lol
L was so proud of the one he found at the door.
We had our babysitter, Miss Olivia watch the kids today since J is still in STL. The second she got there, Lincoln had her go on her own candy cane hunt. I have a feeling we are going to be doing several more in the forseeable future!
Sometimes it can be difficult during goodbye time between these two, so I made a trail of kisses to help the process be a little easier.
With a candy cane on the door handle. Worked like a charm! They were thrilled!
Tenley and Miss Lauren watched Emmie while I took Lincoln to ninja class yesterday. Emmie needed to nap (usually Jeremy will come home for a late lunch and work from home for an hour while she naps) so they came over and entertained her!
These two clearly have Midwestern blood in their veins, their favorite is beef stew.
Especially this one, you can hear her slurping from a mile away!
Still using my onion goggles like 3 times a week!
Emmie wants a pair of her own.
ps-Yesterday, December 13, 2019 around 3pm, our 16 month old took her first several steps to mama!!! She took 6 in a row!! She has had the capability for a long time but no desire...until now! I'm so proud of her! I love the little waddle walks!!














Comments
Post a Comment