Thanksgiving 2019

Happy Thanksgiving, all!! Normally, we go to The William's for Thanksgiving, but this year they are not having it as they are visiting Aunt Joyce's mother for her birthday in Oklahoma!

So today, we are relaxing, watching football and eating the vegan Thanksgiving meal from Whole Foods. I thought it would have some delicious veggie stuff, but I can't lie, it looks pretty gross. I'll post pics later. I am hopeful that it will taste better than it looks!

Here are a few moments from the past week or so:

Shaving cream + blocks = higher towers!

"It's a GRINCH tower!"

I've had spring fever for the past two weeks and am chucking out a whole bunch of stuff from the basement and been cleaning like crazy. Its starting to rub off on the kids.

We saw Frozen 2 on opening day! It was such a good movie!

Waiting for the movie to start, we decided to race some cars!

Sharing our snacks with Gunnar :)
Emmie really likes putting on clothes and bows. She will pick one and then whimper until you put it on her. Its pretty cute!

Checking out the penguin inflatable that we put up in the back yard 

I forgot about this tree skirt in 2017 lol, but hopefully we will continue this tradition at Christmas time

On Tuesday, we got 12 inches of snow and it shut down all of Denver. Snow day for mom and dad!

Killer icicles! 

Dad had a cheerleader as he was working from home in his office.

2019 Snow Troll made out of brussel sprouts and carrots.

Charley thought it was a great idea. Mom learned my lesson.

On Wednesday we hit up the Children's Museum to get out of the house! Emmie's fav part of course was the water area. She LOVES water!

She was determined to get in and splash around!

This was L's fav part

Teamwork makes the dreamwork

We hit up Costco yesterday too. L invited Elmo to join

As I was unloading the van and Jeremy was at work, the kids decided to start Thanksgiving without us!

"I'm Mr. Hammer-nose!"

Painting with spray bottles this morning

Lincoln's submarine. Mom spent about 4 hours painting it and dad assembled. Lincoln totes it around everywhere!

So hungry. All of the time! She's a gravy gal like her mom! (another time she decided to dress herself in layers)

Instead of putting on bows, she was putting on all of the clothes in sight. The other day, she had literally 4-5 pairs of socks on each foot!

Thanksgiving Breakfast #2- string cheese, pepperoni, pomegranate seeds, Sigi's yogurt. She is definitely going through a growth spurt!

Cousin Judah wearing Lincoln's former favorite pj's, it warms my heart to see him and Goldie in our old clothes! Isn't he just so stinking cute?!










Comments

Popular Posts