November 30, 2019
Thanksgiving food update: it was terrible. There was a strong Cajun flavor with all of the dishes and it just wasn't my thing. Oh well! Luckily, we didn't starve!
Jeremy had to work on Black Friday, and since we had an extra snowy week, the kids and I busted out to the Museum of Nature and Science to get out of the house. They had a great exhibit of "The Science Behind Pixar" It was a little over Lincoln's head, but still really fun to learn about!
Building Wall-E
We learned about the layers of lighting that go into the movies, it was pretty interesting!
Emmie of course found the water feature in the kid zone.
Living her best 15 month old life.
Bubbles!
Woosh!
She loved the dino pebbles
Her teeny tiny pony tail!! :)
Lincoln loves painting with the spray bottle, I can't wait until there isn't snow on the ground so I can send that boy OUTSIDE to spray!
Charley enjoying being inside during the snow storm.
He is turning the big 1-0 in about 11 days!












Comments
Post a Comment