November 18, 2019
This was my patient's mouth on Saturday. It was a 55 year old woman who had never gotten her teeth cleaned before. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! Chunks flying everywhere!
These two hooligans digging sand in the backyard.
Paula Dean Jr.
These two are my salad sharks.
They're pretty cute
We are continuing our annual tradition of getting Lincoln his very own Christmas tree for the front porch :) He really enjoys having his own tree! We will probably get one for Emmie when she is 3 and can appreciate it a little more.
We have only just started decorating it!
Lincoln and I went to the neighborhood park Sunday morning. Here he was playing hide-and-seek (one of his favorite passtimes) on the basketball court.
I spy a superhero in the bushes!
"Mommy, its a GREAT day to be a super-hero!"
I got to play the part of the villian that was chasing after him.
Charley joined us too! He loved the outdoor time! He is going to turn ten years old in a few weeks!!











Comments
Post a Comment