Halloween 2019

We went sledding for the very first time on Halloween-Eve. There is a place called "The Hill"
 and it was RIDICULOUS!  I went down with all three kids the first time and it was awesome, I felt like we were going 50 mph! The second time we all went down, we all wiped out and got snow in our faces.....lol

But that didn't get this guy down!



Our annual pumpkin face, supplied by from our neighborhood fall festival! I was so happy he picked the face with teeth!

My outfit, I wore it to work. Pumpkin Pie!

Emmie is sick and was having a meltdown the minute we put her in her costume, so Jeremy stayed home with her and put her to bed while Lincoln and I went out. Had to get a pic with the snow this year! 

**I am going to put Emmie in her costume and post pics soon. Going to re-try it since it was a small disaster the first time. She was the radioactive spider to Lincoln's spiderman. 

We went with a group of neighbors, Lincoln was with his bud Beckett

Spiderman found a snowy spiderweb!

A gal from my bookclub has the best decorations in the neighborhood, she goes ALL OUT. She had full size candy bars and even hot chocolate for the kiddos....with additives for the adults too!

This is part of her yard.

Lincoln decided to chill out with the "fire that changes colors!!"

Totally his favorite holiday. His favorite candies are the ones with multiple candies in one bag (ie-Nerds, M&Ms, Sweet Tart things, Smarties) He is more of a bulk-over-quality guy!


Halloween Candy 2019: A Randomized Sample of the SR Neighborhood by LJ Schlosser
It was a good year!

Girlfriend is growing and eating like crazy!

Licking the plate too

She digs the Bitchin' sauce!

Doing shadow characters!

He put one of my work gloves on his foot

Mom hack- bring suitcase to the library! If you're like us and get 50,000 books at a time, this is the way to go because you don't have to carry it!


So happy that daddy got back from his work trip in North Dakota (that got extended due to the crazy snowfall in Denver)

She LOVES LOVES LOVES cherry tomatoes!

Lincoln requested green peppers and pickles for dinner. He ate it all gone, so I guess he is eating his greens!

And this is my child, the salad guy. We've been in to caesar salad lately. 

We had a great Halloween! We are excited for the 2019 holiday season to begin!

Comments

Popular Posts