Thanksgiving 2020
We celebrated Thanksgiving quietly and together this year!
We need to work on our selfie skills!
True to form, Emmie enjoyed the food
I think Spiderman was trying to web himself some rolls in this one
We just ordered the food this year, keeping it easy.
J & I both prefer ham over turkey, so we got that. However, Lincoln learned about turkey on Thanksgiving at school and insisted that we have turkey. So we had "turkey" ;) I made a mistake in the morning and asked L if he wanted green eggs and ham, and he said "Do you mean, Turkey ham?" lol
The kids playing in their pillow fort last night.
Lincoln really enjoyed putting the ornaments on the tree this year and reliving his memories!
Independent Emmie insisted on pushing her car all the way home from the park. Over ice and everything. It took like 40 minutes to get home but she didn't give up! That girl has some tenacity...and needs to work on her steering skills.
Lincoln trying to bring an ice boulder home lol
Lincoln went Black Friday shopping with me yesterday and he loved it! & I LOVED having company!!
We treated ourselves to Starbucks hot chocolate and coffee at Target that morning! I think I totally sold him on the holiday. He later told the neighbors, "HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!"
So cool getting to do these things with him!!
He wanted to get this giant chocolate kiss so badly!
He has a big heart. We went shopping for Daddy and Emmie and he was so generous with what he wanted to get them!
Always wanting to wear Lincoln's clothes
Having fun putting up the Christmas décor!
Our annual handprint tree skirt!
Lincoln showing Emmie the tree skirt
I was on the Peloton and Lincoln surprised me with hot coffee! He is such a sweetheart!
Crafting
Dressed herself. And then got wore out.
I made this little craft on a snow day earlier this week, the kids really enjoyed it
Hanna made this advent calendar with the kids- you punch the tissue paper and get a chocolate kiss. Lincoln has a countdown until December for the beginning of the calendar lol
Bubble wrap hopscotch
Updated the cousin toy! Everyone is growing so much!
Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Comments
Post a Comment