November 7, 2020
Awaiting the election results is torturous. I am stress eating Halloween candy to the Xtreme!
My election stress coping mechanism.
On Wednesday, Lincoln's class did their Halloween party! Spidey rides again!
Now that Halloween is over with, its time for Christmas clothes!!
Our dear, dear neighbors are moving. They have two little girls and generously gave us all of their old 2-6T clothes, 4 bags worth! I will think of the girls every time Emmie wears their clothes.
Enjoying a foot bath spa a la Lincoln and a La Croix
I got L's teachers these bags and Starbucks gift cards after their quarantine. I thought they were cute, hilarious &I have a whole new level of respect for them and their hard work!
Hanna braided Emmie's hair for the first time, "Anna hair" and it almost made me cry because she is such a big girl now!!
We went grocery shopping while L was in school on Wednesday.
I had my foot out on the chair and so Emmie copied me! So cute!!
This is one of the outfits from the neighbor gal's closet- SO CUTE!
Ps- Potty training is safely secured- this girl is a champ! No accidents for his little Miss!
Helping at Costco!
The memes are getting me through this!
Love you all!
xo
Comments
Post a Comment