Halloween 2020
Happy Halloween from Spidey and COVID 19! (Lincoln declined after several weeks of attempts for him to be a roll of toilet paper)
Our neighbor and friend, Betsy knocked it out of the park again this year!
Our neighborhood did an *amazing* job of making a COVID safe Halloweeen happen!!
The Great Trumpkin! "Make Halloween Great Again"
A long day of no naps and maybe a tad too much candy
Our set up!
So many great trick-or-treating ideas! L really loved this so he could pick out exactly which candy he wanted
Emmie's first time Trick-or-Treating and I'd say she LOVED it
Spooky candy chute!
LINCOLN DREW A TOOTH!!!!!! Its so good!!
Tenley....I mean, Rapunzle stopped by!
We made reservations for Anderson Farms! I had the day off of work!!
Sleepy kiddos by the end of it!
My adorable niece and nephew!
Devastated, begging me not to bring toothbrushes to his classroom Halloween party. When did he turn 18??
I *always* do toothbrushes at Halloween, sorry kid!
This was a good year for costumes, E was The Notorious RBG earlier in the week too!
Kinda dressed up at the library
Proof of Mom pic
My amazing friend dropped off jello shots to celebrate the end of my Sober October that I did this month!!!
Charley!
This was my favorite pic of the day. Me sandwiched between kids getting the "peloton" workout of my LIFE! It was seriously so hard to get that thing moving with both kiddos on either side of me!
Love the memes
Had to share this---this couple dressed up as a peloton and rider! Cracked me up!
Comments
Post a Comment