November 10, 2020

 Work is slow today so here I am!

This morning I did my 200th Peloton ride! (they measure achievements in units of 100) I did it with a Beyonce ride which made it even better!

Xmas Cards have arrived! Feeling like I'm on the ball this year!...with the cards at least

Helping with dinner!

He made me tea! (to stall for bedtime)

Lincoln has been drawing elaborate tree houses lately. They are super creative and adorable!

Going to a Kiss concert I guess

Seriously, I left her alone with her brother for FIVE minutes.

Stroller buds

Emmie awaiting the election results

Park time with our buds!

This girl is eating and sleeping like crazy! Growing like a weed!

They enjoyed some waffles on the couch the other day

I LOVE painting her nails!

Chowing down!

Is that look nature or nuture? Jeremy's twin.

Pizza helpers!



Comments

Popular Posts