November 12, 2020
Not too much to update. Yesterday was my day off and Lincoln went to pre-k while Emmie and I leisurely shopped the Christmas sections at Target. When L got home we went to the park for a bit, but the cold sent us home quickly!
It was like 26 degrees
Emmie is getting really good at making pb&js
Our Target haul
She picked out her outfit, including her Frozen boots from the neighbor's
She tantrumed in THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE for no apparent reason, other than I think her molars are coming in, poor thing
She really liked this snow globe- she must have pressed the music button at least a dozen times!
So proud to put her baby in the shopping cart seat!
The rest of the day I spent cleaning the house while Emmie watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Lincoln did ABC mouse to give me some time to clean. Just another Wednesday in paradise
Currently Reading: Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle
Currently Listening to: I've gotten off my podcast kick in lieu of NPR lately. This whole presidental transition thing is STRESSING ME OUT
Comments
Post a Comment