January 4, 2020
Happy 2020 everyone! No goals set for us this year! Just going to be present and enjoy life with littles!
We celebrated with a "First Day Hike" at Castlewood Canyon with some dear friends, we intend to make this an annual thing!
So much joy in his eyes!
I put together this tissue box for Emmie, this way *hopefully* she won't keep destroying our Kleenex boxes!
:)
The hot mess express coming in, fully headbanded and all
Staring down Spiderman. She is hardly any bigger than the action figures!
Helping to maintain daddy's oral health!
I'm putting together a craft where the kids can open these lids to see their cousins, since they are all kind of spread out across the US. Every time I start this project though, I keep getting interrupted, so stay tuned for the final product!
"The wishing box" as lincoln has named it
Yesterday we visited the Museum of Nature and Science (we have a membership) with our friend, Tenley
Emmie explored some Moon Rocks
and dino bones!
admiring their beauty
Emmie tried to go and touch the dinos haha
The 3 musketeers!
Big bro is always such a helper!
Adventure baby!
We watched a sheep lung dissection and the kids got to touch it too
Playing with the lung visual
The big kids do a great job of including
Emmie!
Emmie!
Tenley came over so her mom could go to a dr appt. so we made igloos with sugar cubes
Two tiny dentists
We got one LoveEvery box, and I have to admit, I do in fact, love every item that was sent.
They are enjoying it!
Our big project right now is reorganizing the basement right now. Jeremy got some shelves from Costco and had to remove Emmie's bucket seat in the van! Its probably going to take the whole month, but should be really nice once its completely finished!















Comments
Post a Comment