January 23, 2019

Here is a little log of my day:

Today was the Rocky Mountain Dental conference! This pic is a snap of a type of stain called "beetle nut stain" which occurs in certain populations.

I got a text from Linda. She wrote, "She's been working like a busy bee covering the truck with all the towels over and over again." Thats EXACTLY what I need! Children to be busy bees folding laundry!

I set up this craft for the kids to do while I was gone.

Free swag I got today! Man, I love dental conferences!

I ran into my old college friend, Ali!  #UMKC We went through the exhibit hall together and went to lunch! We went to a little place next to the convention center, The Corner Office. It was really, really good!

Okay, I promise that I went there to learn, but I couldn't help myself and got these ADORABLE his and hers toothbrushes at the exhibit hall. 
-Side note- I'm purchasing a saddle chair, its supposed to help a lot with back pain associated with the profession so I am super excited about it and have been wanting one for years.

Picked up a new book...for the kids....

I made this for Lincoln last year and now Emmie gets to use it!

Linda texted, "Executive Emmie on a conference call!" She sends me so many updates, it is amazing!

Kids these days...Fun fact-I learned that anyone born 2012 and after is Generation Alpha.

More crafts that I set up for Linda and Emmie

She especially liked this one!

I hitched a ride home with a neighbor from book club who was also at the conference, and came home just in time for reading! 




Comments

Popular Posts