January 17, 2020
Last night we cashed in L's piggy bank, and much to my surprise, he had SIXTY DOLLARS! Next time we go to Monkey Business, its on him!
This morning we hosted a snowman donut playdate. This is L's fav, Maddox. He made a super cute donut snowman!!
ps- I know I am rubbing off on Lincoln, because as we were getting the house ready, I asked him where his action figures were, and he replied "Mommy, I'm doing a HERO HUNT for my friends!"
Snowman assembly unite!
Playdate in the basement after
Mak & Emmie
Guac Girl
Mommy and Emmie selfie today
Snap chat fun!
L loves it
Playing before ninja class today
Beckett and Lincoln zoning out together!
Cheesy 17 month smile while going to the mailbox :)
Emmie has finally taken to reading. She doesn't quite listen to the whole story yet, but she at least likes to open the books and blow kisses to herself lol
OT is going great with L! He can button and unbutton shirts now! All by himself!
This past Wednesday (my day off) we went to Noodles for lunch
Emmie kept smiling and flirting with the manager, so he finally says, "get these cute kids some apple sauce please!" so we got free apple sauce!
Cold Stone was nextdoor, so... (mainly because Mom wanted some)
E was a fan of the cookie dough. L chose chocolate ice cream with gummy bears and a sprinkle cone.
Since I loaded them both up with sugar, I decided that it would be a good idea to go to Sky Zone to burn off their energy. It was E's first time and true to her adventurous spirit, she LOVED it! She kept opening her mouth really wide like "woaaaahhh!"
American Ninja Lincoln!
ps- I've learned this past week that I've passed my fear of heights to him :(
Our ninja class instructor told me that he is great, but any time he gets "high", he kind of freaks out. I don't know where he could have gotten that from...
They had a BLAST
So strong! Ninja class has helped him so much to come out of his shell
She kept strutting around
Happy & blessed kiddos & mommy!
Lincoln and Mommy selfie
Emmie and Mommy selfie
Emmie has entered the phase of putting everything in the trashcan and being super proud about it. Its super useful when she throws away wipes that she uses, however she has been throwing away silverware, clothes and bows. So she now has her own little E trashcan, in hopes that anything valuable will end up there!
Linda (nanny) sent me this pic saying that L dressed himself for preschool!
& then she sent me this, Emmie trying to get her to laugh, as always :)
This weekend I work, per usual. Going to see Little Women with a friend tonight, and then the CHIEFS game on Sunday!!






















Comments
Post a Comment