October 17, 2021 The Leak
I feel like emotionally, I am realizing that we actually moved from Colorado and that chapter of my life has ended. I know it will be okay, but its feeling a little overwhelming right now.
Massive water leak tonight from the upstairs kitchen plumbing to the downstairs office. Mental break down loading.
Experimenting with yogurt, blackberries and popcorn.
Weee
Shatto Dairy Farm samples
They milked a real cow
Jeremy liked the automation part of the tour
It was about 1.2 hours away
We picked out our fridge this week. Hopefully it won't scratch or have a ton of hand prints.
I've long desired a double oven! House 3.0 will have that! Pretty cool!
Our first matching outfits!
Lincoln made himself a "fruit salad". I thought this was so cute
Helping to make eggs!
We took fall photos at the Nelson as our "welcome back" to kc pics.
Cracker Barrel to celebrate photos being done
Long day of pics!
Comments
Post a Comment