October 10, 2021
The kids are in the wonderful habit of doing a post-dinner walk. Lincoln, as always, is such an amazing big brother. He is *typically* happy to jump in and help!
And I think Emmie really appreciates it.
One night this week, Lincoln decided to fight crime on our post-dinner walk. He grabbed my water, and valiantly declaimed, "I'M BRINGING THE SEWER WATER!" Gah- I love that kid!
Bedtime is the right time to fight crime, right?
Emmie sneaking make up on
Side note: Speaking of sneaking. She conned me into playing hide and seek. While I was hiding, she ATE HANDFULS OF M&MS!!!! Sneaky genius. I had no clue until she eventually decided to find me.
Kids Club at the Gardens- first Saturday of the month. They showed the kids a brain cactus, spiderweb cactus, venus fly traps and other carnivorous plants!
At the end, they got to plant their own little pots!
I'm a sucker for this stuff.
The brain cactus came home with me.
I attended a 3 hour fruit tree planting class. It actually had the opposite of the intended effect. There are so many bugs, viruses, fungi, and ways that you can botch your tree. Lots of specific pruning, oiling and maintenance. I might opt with a raspberry bush instead lol
We got invited to our neighbor's first bday party!
The Grandparents are here!!! Of course we hit up Jack Stack!
Emmie is a fan.
The house site was kind of close, so we stopped by. They still haven't broken ground yet due to a "typical" permit issue.
Playing ice cream with Granna and Papa!

Comments
Post a Comment