Goldie turns Two!

We've had a fun filled weekend! We hit up the park with cousins, went to the patch to celebrate Goldie, celebrated with cake and presents afterwards. Hit up church (which I really like) and then we hit up the zoo! Mama is ready for a NAP!

Our sweet Goldie turned two on Saturday! We celebrated by visiting Colonial Gardens to pick apples!
Pumpkin bowling

2021

Emmie brought her party pants. Confetti jams to celebrate with cake after the patch.
These are the moments I treasure! HBD Goldie Grace!

Lincoln opened up his first savings account!!! 

He took his piggy bank to the real bank! & saw a sweet cutout of Patrick Mahomes! We are trying to commission some tasks to help him learn more about money.

On Friday, after a long week, I met Kelli with the kids at the park nearby and got Chick-Fil-A after. It was like a dream to just call her, and hang out. A real dream.

Target silly guy

Colorful silly girl

Fearless

Always making a statement.

We hit up the Zoo. I conquered my fears and crossed the swinging bridge with them. Childhood fear. Still scary! Lincoln kept telling me, "Just don't be scared mom!"
We have fun

"Mom take my picture!"

She was re-creating a scary ghost

Mean muggin'

I cracked up because at the Zoo restaurant, Lincoln asked for some "salad" (iceberg lettuce) and the lady said sure! And handed him some. Emmie of course, does whatever brother does, so the lettuce was gone in seconds!

First time on the actual carousel! She did great!

We waited 40 minutes in line for the face paint, but totally worth it.

Wild animals!






Comments

Popular Posts