Its the last day of September! I love me a good change of month! Bring on October!
I'm really digging being a stay at home mom. I thought I would hate it, but the opposite is true. While I really miss my work family and my patients back in Parker, its refreshing to put all of my time and energy into my family. Especially because they are at the *best* ages! I am finding that I wasn't a huge fan of the baby phase- but I am really loving the time seeing them grow and develop into people.
The kiddos are like those little grow-a-shape pills that you find in the dollar section at the dollar store. You add water (time) and wait to see what shape they grow into- whether it is a dinosaur, a moon, or a heart. But its more like; what shape will they turn into; rule followers, strong, independent, sweet? I love watching them turn into little adults and their really beautiful friendship. Now that I'm done with my sappy speech-here are some photos from the week:
We hit up Carolyn's Pumpkin patch again last weekend.
Side note- Emmie insists on wearing long sleeves and pants even though it is still in the upper 80s and 90s....and HUMID
The kids were really proud of their awesome "bank". I've got to hand it to them, I love seeing their creations!
Doing yoga with Mom
Colonial Farms date with my gal
She calls it "The Pumpkin Patch Restaurant" and I don't protest when she asks...
Silly girl getting into silly things
Lincoln flew a kite at the park the other day!
Lincoln's very first homework ever!!!! He made a shirt with all of his interests- Spiderman, pink/blue/red colors, candy, some photos of him with Emmie, swimming and building with magnetiles!
We started doing morning walks before school with our "vehicles"
Two of a kind
She was really proud of her new golden boots
Back at the Pumpkin Patch Restaurant. Its a thing she likes to do when I pick her up from preschool
Can you see why I don't protest?
Baked apple heaven
Silly girl
She dressed up in her astronaut suit and her cat purse to pick up Lincoln at school today
Bye for now!
Currently reading: Malibu Rising- its pretty good
Currently listening to-The Madness of Two Podcast- an unfortunately true story about two Mormons that went off on a fringe conspiracy theory and caused havoc
Comments
Post a Comment