Lincoln's 6th Birthday 2021

 

We love walking to school together. Emmie likes to bring her backpack too even though she doesn't go to that school!

The kids really miss eachother during the day and they spend the evenings playing so well together!

Matching Halloween jams!

Cousin time at the park


They got to feed the ducks!

Goldie LOVES Lincoln and always asks where he is at. I love these two together!!

They are like peanut butter and jelly!

Casually walking and eating his lunch lol

Emmie's first day of pre-school!!! She picked out her outfit and would NOT let me change it lol

Speaking of Emmie's fashion choices, here she is, wearing a bread bag.

For Lincoln's bday this year, I took string and made a little path with ribbon to take him to his presents, which were scattered all around the house.

Emmie helped!

Favorite present- this crank coin sorter.

Aunt Kelli came by after work to bring Mr. Lincy some balloons!! I love being close to family!

Aunt B for the win with the bug kit!


LINCOLN LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH ON HIS ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!!!!
......eating birthday cake! It was so cool!!! He doesn't believe in the tooth fairy---he asked me to tell him the truth, if the tooth fairy was real. I told him no, but we can give him $5 every time he looses a tooth and put it in an actual savings account at the bank and he was very thrilled with that.

Unfortunately, we attended Jason's dad's funeral the other day. It was nice to be able to be close to support them.

Sleeping pics are totally my fav

We celebrated Lincoln's bday with a trip to Granna and Papa Schlosser!

They were fascinated with the tread mill at Granna's house!



Birthday pinata!


& Granna and Papa got Lincoln a Spiderman cake with no red dye!!! They are the best!



Lincoln took my phone and took a photo of Granna's paper shredder lol

Taking apart a pen to see how it works. Brain like his daddy.




We hit up the Main Event and the kids had a ball.

Caught this pre-accident snuggle with Charley!

We hit up the KC Zoo
Petting the sting rays!



My sweet sweet boy picked a beautiful flower for me!! I love him so much!

I LOVE this water fountain!

Emmie joining me in my exercises!


Comments

Popular Posts