September 25, 2021
Emmie's preschool is kind of close to the new house, so we swung by after school one day last week. Emmie wasn't having it, but she is beautiful nonetheless.
Dressed up to pick up Bubba at school
We made caramel apples!
Snuggling with dad!
Painting pumpkins
Charley got his check up and he got a great report card! He still is on anti-inflammatory meds, antibiotics and pain meds but he is officially out of the danger zone with infection!
I celebrated by Charley's good news by visiting my favorite, Dolce Bakery, because it was literally 10 minutes from the emergency vet....so basically I had to do it. Can you see why? I ended up taking these with us to our flooring appointment and the consultant was delighted and appreciated them- Dolce Bakery is a thing around these parts.
Emmie is in this sweet stage where she puts her lovies to bed.
Name picking
Planting pumpkin seeds in the back yard.
Daddy time
Papa time!
Granna and Papa came over to watch the kids while we had our cabinet meeting.
I picked up the kids from their preschool yesterday so Kelli and Jason could take a much needed date.
Swinging with Papa
Painting sticks and leaves
The girls had some faux- sleep over time!
I love being able to get these two together on the reg.
Lights out, everybody!
Comments
Post a Comment