March 27, 2021

ITS MY LAST SATURDAY!!!!!
Woot woot! Bye-bye Saturday/Daddurday-- while I am still going to cover for people who need it on Saturdays, I'm taking it down to about a handful of Saturdays a year, rather than 52 Saturdays a year. I'm looking forward to having a THREE DAY WEEKENED EVERY WEEK! Woot woot!!!
I tricked them into eating spinach for a "midnight" (8pm) snack! Emmie chose to wear Lincoln's jammies- I think its so sweet when she does that.

We've been doing a few of these light up egg hunts!

They're fun for all of us!

Mom & Son ice cream date because Emmie took a 4 hour nap and it sounded good as we drove by on our way to the library.

"Egg popsicles"

"I got chapstick mommy!"

I got my splint yesterday!! It will be a 3 year process to fix my TMJ problems. I've had issues with it for years. It keeps getting worse, and if I'm in this much pain in my 30s, I want to fix it before it gets that much worse in the upcoming years. This splint moves my jaw forward to alleviate my TMJ pain. I'll wear this for about a year, I'll get a palatal expander at the end of summer and then probably traditional braces around Christmas time. Day 1 of this journey has begun! 


Daddy too Emmie to ballet while I was getting fitted for my splint.

Emmie was loving having daddy's attention to herself all morning!

Another ice cream date! 

With Emmie this time! We celebrated a great week at school!

We randomly got hail last night.


Comments

Popular Posts