March 15, 2021 Jeremy's Bday & SNOW DAY!
Taken a few days ago at Lincoln's swim lesson. Emmie was in her Easter dress
We hit up a new park afterward since we go to swim lessons in Highlands Ranch
Volcano!
Lincoln turned 5 1/2 on March 9th! We made a Spiderman cake
My baby!!!
He is the CUTEST!
Next we decorated for Daddy's birthday!! Emmie picked out the balloon colors, Lincoln blew them all up!
She was proud of the building she built
Two young pups
Decorating 35 candles on Daddy's cake!
The kids picked out the Headbandz game for J's gift. They LOVE it! We all picked out balloons for him too. You can see the horse balloon that Emmie picked out in the photo, Lincoln picked out a HBD minions balloon and I picked a giant cat with a party hat balloon to celebrate!
Emmie was so funny- she would always give it away on the first try. For example, "Are you a TURTLE??"
Then the next day, our attention was turned to the pending blizzard- the stores were bare on Friday!
All of the produce was sacked.
No onions :(
You know its bad when the salad section is bare
"Mommy! I'm mopping the toilet!"
We had ballet on Friday!
Emmie packed about 4 pounds of strawberries and blueberries in her shirt to sneak a midnight snack. However, when she left the table, they all fell to the ground lol
We expected the snow on Friday. Didn't come, then Saturday. It didn't really start picking up until Saturday, late afternoon. So the dogs and I went on an hour walk while we could Saturday morning.
We played with shaving cream on the counter top
Celebrated the snow with snowmen donuts
The kids were big fans
Made a giant fort
Built mega blocks in said fort
and watched pinkalicious in the fort!
Made snow angles...
and Frosty.
Lincoln did a GREAT job at building!
We watched tv and had doggie snuggles
Rocky Mountain Dog is 5 months old! He is such a loving dog!
Emmie put on her Anna dress and was talking to the dogs
Just taking it easy on our snow day!
I put some battery powered tea candles in easter eggs for a night hunt. They LOVED it!
Lincoln was collecting them in his undeerware!
I love how he put the lights in the holey shoes!
Outta nowhere, BOOM! Snow. This was early on in the storm.
Snow package delivery!
We made banana muffins
In our pajamas
Rocky loved the snow!
I went out last night to shovel the driveway for work today.
Lots of drifts.
The snowblower made it about 10 feet before it gave up. The snow is HEAVY
Front porch
Neighbor's house.
Look at the snow on the air conditioners
Snow all the way up to the swings!
Snow well past the porch!
I got up to do my morning stretches and had two downward facing dogs to accompany me!
They complicate my stretches lol
But, I'm okay with it!
After a stressful morning, I called in for work today. Gonna spend it building another snowman, sledding and doing snow crafts. Stay tuned for more pics!
Comments
Post a Comment