March 20, 2021 Spring Break/Aquarium/St. Pattys
We started decorating for Easter!
Popcorn prep for Friday Family Movie Night
We watched an episode of the Bernstain Bears.
Our spring break we didn't do much. But it was nice to not have many plans and enjoy each other's company. We hit up the library and took away more books than we could carry!
Hit up the park! That right there, is a smile of pure joy!
Ordered Snooze for a park picnic breakfast!
My bougie kids.
Rocky can open the front door independently now.
Snow dog
Walking these crazy dogs is my favorite thing to do first thing in the morning!
Hanna took the kids to the aquarium during spring break.
Thank goodness because I have zero desire to go. Visiting caged animals isn't my idea of fun, so I'm glad Hanna likes it. (Not a moral issue, I just don't like it)
They loved it!
Happy mask wearers!
Lincoln got to pet a sting ray!
Best friends for life :)
My dear friend, Lauren's laundry machine broke so she and Tenley came over for a few hours on St. Patty's day!
I got a St. Patty's day kit online and it had a scavenger hunt, glasses, balloons, etc for the kids!
Green Lucky Charm Rice Krispies!
Lincoln was showing off his microwave skillz to Tenley LOL
Mid-scavenger hunt
Mom & Son pic because I do exist!
The kit was pretty cool and took minimal effort on my part!
It included all of this! I set up this bad boy at 5:00am when it is QUIET and I am undisturbed.
This sums both of these two up pretty well.
Linc built this all by himself!! Its where he collects his candy, because he is, a candy collector.
Working on his Tonie with dad
In other news, NEXT week is my last Saturday to work! Pretty excited about that. I'll go from not having two days off in a row ever to a built in 3 day weekend every week!!!
Kelli got her first COVID vaccine shot! She got Pfizer. Don't know why I'm putting it in the blog because most people probably don't care but I do!!! Marcia and Bill both got their second shots last week too!! Progress!! Strength in numbers, ammIright?
I called in to work on Monday due to snow. I detest doing that. Hanna called in Tuesday so Jeremy stayed home, leading to a kind of stressful day.
We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow and Monday. Not super excited about it this time, just because it causes issues with childcare and work. But hopefully this snow will not be as interruptive.
and that's about it for now :)


Comments
Post a Comment