March 22, 2021: Snowy Monday & Start to the week
We woke up to more snow!
This was me at 5:30am clearing the driveway. I ended up just using the shovel because the snow was super wet and clogged up the snow blower.
Lincoln drew an Easter bunny delivering an Easter egg this morning! So I hung it up in our bathroom!
I naïvely asked the kids to salt the sweet potatoes for me. I came back and almost had a heart attack. I rinsed the salt off and re did it. Whilst eating at dinner, Lincoln didn't want to eat the sweet potatoes, saying they were "too salty".
This girl slept in until 11:15am yesterday!!
We tried our hand at coloring some Easter eggs!
Summer time prep!
:)
"I'm practicing wearing my goggles for a long time"
says lincoln on our way to swim lessons :)
Side note: I've had crazy brain fog for the last month or so. Like forgetting names of objects, people, etc. Its been really weird!! Lincoln will finishing my sentences all of the time because I'll forget the name of an object. Well, now I'm learning that about 30% of people that have had COVID can experience these symptoms. So weird! But I really think I'm one of them. Just noting this as a part of my "Chronicalling COVID" blog journey.
Comments
Post a Comment