January 4, 2021

 Yahoo!! Its 2021! I love fresh starts! Hooray for a new year!

Dental professionals are in the 1B group to receive the COVID vaccines and I should be getting mine later this week!

The kids tried to move out yesterday lol

Back yard work- picking up the rubber mulch around the yard

L and I doing "science" together

BillMar got him this kit and he asks to do it every day. We are making color changing slime here.

Next, we made homemade elderberry syrup- which is surprisingly delicious!

More science

Puzzling puzzle!

Last year, we started a tradition with the Turners to do a New Years Day hike! The kids love it! This year, we went to Roxbourough State Park

It was so much fun!

Happy 2021!

In true Turner fashion, there were many snowballs to be had!

Lauren & me

"Stay away from my gummies"

2021

Besties for the resties

NYD hike!

NYE partying at 5:30pm

L and I watching a movie, The Grinch, while J put Emmie to sleep


Confetti cannons



Pedialyte popcicles are our jam

I had Thursday off (NYE) so we hit up Garden of the Gods- I LOVE snow on those beautiful red rocks!









We are challenging ourselves to spend 1,000 hours out side this year, and so far we are off to a great start! As of Jan 3rd, we had 5 hours outside!


Emmie and I found the snapchat


Soooo much personality packed in a tiny package

Selfies!

Just drawin'

Painting pinecones

Spidey waffles for the win!!!

Currently Reading: We're All The Same in the Dark-its AMAZING!!!! Best book I've read in awhile!
Listening to: The Lincoln Project podcast


Comments

Popular Posts