January 28, 2021

Lincoln kept talking about a stack of pancakes after reading "If You Give a Pancake" so  here we are. 

Teamwork cleaning up a spill at dinner!! I was so proud of them!

Teaching Rocky how to sit, he is learning really quickly!

He, just like the kiddos, resists brushing his teeth.

Lincoln's career ambitions:
fisherman
President
Scientist who discovers bones
Grocery store
Photographer
Amazon Delivery Man-- pic complete with the amazon logo
Mailman

Bobbing for cucumbers. 

"Rocks"as Emmie calls him

Walkin the dog!

It was really nice out yesterday so we cleaned our driveway and three other neighbor's driveways. I was shoveling by myself, listening to my audiobook, and Linc decided to get himself and Emmie a shovel to help without being asked! Lincoln was thrilled to help other people. He briefly talked about getting paid for it and then went back to doing it out of kindness. 

Setting myself up for success by making this coloring sheet to occupy the kiddos  at dinner time, when the meltdowns begin.

It worked!

We made colored pizza!!!

We got carried away with the cheese....

Linc is helping to train Rocky too!!


I've been vaccinated! I'll let ya know if the microchip starts talking to me...

Currently Reading: A Winter Garden by Kristin Hanna
Currently Listening to: The Daily Podcast



Comments

Popular Posts