January 16, 2021

If I would push them for 24 hours a day, I know they would 100% take me up on that!

Rocky is doing great!

Watching Cloud with a Chance of Meatballs 2 for the millionth time

While Lincoln was at school Emmie and I took Rocky for a walk. She randomly stopped on the sidewalk and said "I wanna pet Rocky!

After we dropped off Lincoln at preschool, Emmie said she wanted to go shopping. She said "shopping for foods." So I decided that meant it was time for donuts!!

Next time I'll get my life together and go to the donuts store BEFORE school so Linc can come too!

We ate our donuts at the blue park because it was so pretty outside. (freezing cold, but pretty nonetheless)

"Its mommy's turn!! Mommy, I'll catch you!!"

Enjoying those m&ms

A donut makes her whole day. And that face steals my whole heart!
She only ate the top of the donut!!








Comments

Popular Posts