January 22, 2021
I picked up a rare Friday shift at my Aurora office today. They graciously gave me the last two weeks of the year off to go see Grandma, so I am helping them out today. I got here early and got everything done so now I have time to update!
The letter of the week is L. For show and tell Lincoln is going to wear a loved shirt and bring his Abraham Lincoln socks! I dont always have my stuff together, but when I do, I'm going to post about it!
This was supposed to be easy fruit leather. After being in the oven for roughly 11 hours.....it looks more like steak than a fruit snack.
Love this 5 year old of mine!
Rocky went to the vet! He has coccidia but we got an anti-parasite and should be good to go in 8 short days!
Holding the peanut butter spoon.
Swinging all day every day.
They found the bandaids.
Emmie LOES to was the windows! I love this age on her!
Babies
Rocky feels like he has been apart of the family for years already!
Rocky in the corner cracks me up!
Puppy box parade!!
In other news, Charley is getting his teeth cleaned today!!! Yahoo for no more dog breath!!
Update: Our poor baby had to have 9 teeth pulled. I feel like a terrible dog mom. He hasn't let me look at his teeth for a long time, I just thought it was because he didn't like it but now I know its because it was so painful :( but we got those teeth out, got him a great cleaning and got that infection out of there!
Emmie thought it was SO funny to brush my teeth!
I asked the kids if they wanted to eat popcorn and watch the news with me. Lincoln passed so he could watch Wild Kratz but Emmie took me up on it! She's got that Davis blood.
Watching football
Quite the clever gal, she uses her masks as sunglasses when the sun gets in her eyes in the car. Reminds me of The Birds Movie. I am trying to not only post Emmie pictures, but Lincoln usually doesn't want me to take his picture these days lol
The dream team, working together. E INSISTED on giving L the books to scan. Mom help NOT allowed.
Puppy pictures
Attempting an air drop on Charley
Comments
Post a Comment