Telluride Leaf Peeping Trip
Our annual Leaf Peeping trip was in Telluride this year!
We hit up a bakery!
Big bro is pretty funny!
Look at how clear that water is!
Her hair is getting so long!
They were waving to the camera here!
Growing like weeds!
One of the many gondola rides we took! It was free!
Fall aspen leafs!
The gondola taking off- she laughed every time and said "FAST!"
Yay for fall leafs!!!
I fell down the stairs at 5:30am carrying Emmie and got a little banged up, but Emmie is perfectly fine!
Broke a toe
He found the S!
Telluride is so pretty!!
Morning walk
My heart can't even take the cuteness!!
Its hard to see, but he was over me taking photos!
The kids loved playing with the Jenga blocks!
I couldn't stop taking photos of the fall colors!
Hanna took care of Charley while we were gone!
Breakfast with a view!
Fun with the cooler!
Cool view from the gondola
Gondola disinfectors! #2020
Check out this beautiful salad!
Family
Emmie cried and cried and cried because she wanted to help make eggs. Finally I gave in, and she just tossed the whole egg into the pan lol
He can make up his own pb&js!! Such a big kid!
We spent the mornings in the hot tub!
These kids loved these little walking dog thing!
Pit stop in Vail
Tourists.
We found the heart of Te Fiti!! (we watched Moana the whole 8 hours there and the whole 8 hours back!)
We restored the "Hearts of Helsinki" as Jeremy likes to call us now
The next day after we got back, the kids were happy to be home!
I'm still really into making Lincoln's lunches as colorful as I can.
Currently reading:
The Nightengale by Kristin Hanna
Podcast: This Week in Viruology
A patient just recommended a book called "Lifespan" about alzheimers disease, which I plan to read next!





Comments
Post a Comment