September 19, 2020

 

I found this beautiful eucalyptus bunch at Costco & it smells so good! I love the way it makes the orange in my bumpy pumpkin pop!
I am slowly perfecting parking lot church services, everyone gets their own pillow and blanket. It is becoming my favorite time of the week because we sip on coffee and be together :)

The kids get their own snack container. I've found that this is key and greatly aids in their being content. I'm learning good car food vs bad car food. Ex: fresh raspberries can (and will) be smeared all over the van. & seaweed crumbles everywhere...

Kinda hard to see, but we have been having a red sun for the past few weeks due to all of the smoke from the California fires

This represents my current 2020 situation.
 I've always worn a mask but the extra mask time on the weekends is kind of hard on my skin. Not complaining, just documenting.

Lincoln playing a game with Miss Hanna, I came home the other day to them just laughing and laughing together. We really are lucky to have her!

Lincoln loves to paint!
It tests my patience, because Emmie likes to drink the dirty paint water or it will spill everywhere, but just look at the really cool things he makes!!

I thought this idea was so cute- for Halloween, the kids can decorate their own mask!
 I shared this idea with L's preschool teacher and they are going to do this for their Halloween craft!

Two of a kind- Em wearing L's clothes! She was extremely proud of herself for picking the clothes out herself.

Sipping on her La Croix
I have bougie children.

Grocery store fun!
& yes that is Emmie sitting on a bag of chips.

Excited and ready for our Friday morning hike!

I've been getting into these lunch boxes this year! A few of my friends have them, they are kind of pricey, but I gave in and I'm really glad that I did!
1. we don't have to use plastic bags for all of this
2. it helps me to see all of it laid out together, so it gets me to add more color and variety than I typically would!
3. maybe its all in my head, but when it looks pretty like this, I feel like the kids eat more of it

Emmie typically asks for Lincoln to buckle her in, its so sweet!

We went to Evergreen with the Ricos, hanging out with them always recharges my batteries- Kristin Rico & I are very similar in many ways, besides sharing a first name :)

Both kids like getting mud on their hands

I just love getting to share Colorado's beauty with my kiddos!

They play so well together, especially when we are at a park

She wants to keep up with big bro, her legs just aren't *quite* long enough yet!


They *loved* the merry-go-round!


New favorite park picture!

She just plopped down in the cold water and sand!!! It was pretty chilly out- like 60 degrees, but she didn't care. We had a naked ride home after this!

It was a great way to end the week! On deck for this weekend is work for me, and a play date with our friend Beckett!

Currently reading: The Nightengale by Kristin Hannah
Currently Listening to: Moana soundtrack with the kids in the car, and the Ology podcast when they are not!
Currently preoccupied by: figuring out fall photo outfits, my peloton and reading the Nightengale




















Comments

Popular Posts