September 1, 2020
Its September!! I get excited for the hoodie, soup and cold weather! & I love the start of a new month!
Jeremy is out of town this week, this being day 2 of his absence-Emmie is a super clingatron. She insisted that she go on my walk with Charley this morning.
It turned out to be the best walk I've had all week!
Morning snuggles on our walk filled my cup before work today!
Hanna our nanny is amazing and made these Olaf jellos with the kids yesterday!
Emmie has discovered lip gloss
Dad and Linc went on a man date to the lego store, Emmie missed bubba so she put on his spiderman and paw patrol jams. then had to complete the outfit with a pink cami.
His "spiderman" sled
Church in the parking lot again :)
Independent
I went out with my college friends last weekend. We ended up back at Kessler's house and I was delighted to see a kc glass! It was a blast!! Sad we didn't really get a good pic of us all though!
Making my shield at my Sat office a little more friendly!
Off to work! Wish us luck for this week!!

Comments
Post a Comment