Lincoln is 5!!!!!
Pizza boy!
A gal from my neighborhood book club made these *amazing* Scooby Doo cookies!
Side note: it snowed on Lincoln's birthday!! It went from a record high of 101 on Saturday to 33 on Tuesday!
The bday set up!
& here is our big 5 year old!!
Spider-tastic!
$5 Abraham Lincoln bill
Maddox came over in the morning to watch a movie, but they ended up playing the whole time instead!
Mega couch fort for movie time
Emmie likes pizza. But she only picks off the cheese
Tenley got Lincoln this incredible Spiderman balloon!!!
We went to Lava Island in the afternoon- it was great, we were practically the only ones there!!
Lincoln, Tenley *Emmie!
Em had an 8:00am ENT appointment (3rd one) to get a water bottle label out of her nose. I found the alligator foreceps that they use on amazon for $12.99. My new plan is to DIY the nasal extraction and when it hurts having your mom do it, she will finally learn a lesson!
More from Lava Island!
I made a new curry ramen recipe that was pretty good!
Bday donuts!
This Spiderman keeps scaring the daylights out of me!! I'll come downstairs and then BAM there he is!! So I've been moving him around lol
Comments
Post a Comment